Water treatment is any process that makes water more acceptable for a specific end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation or many other uses, including being safely returned to the environment. Water treatment removes contaminants and undesirable components, or reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired end-use.
- Upgradation & allied works along with conducting 3 months successful trial run and acceptance test & with 3 years (36 months) comprehensive Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of 400MLD water treatment facility at Jaspur of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) Ahmedabad
- Piyaj-Dharoi pipe line based vijapur Kantha Vistar Regional Water Supply Scheme. Ta-Vijapur & Dist. :-MEHSANA Operation, Maintenance & Repairs of 17.50 MLD water treatment Plants located at Rampura Head work and 9.30 MLD water treatment Plants located at Hirpura Head work and Proper Supply Of Potable Water to Hirpura/ Anandpura/ Sardarpura/ Fudeda/ Kharod/Vadasan group villages to Covering 59 Villages/27 Hemlets for 24 Months (Excluding the cost of Electricity Bill, Electro mechanical work Raw Water Charges & All type of Pipes & Sluice Valves)Under Piyaj-Dharoi pipe line based vijapur Kantha Vista.
- Day To Day Operation and Routine Maintenance 6.0 MLD Capacity water treatment Plant a Mukutmanipur Under Mukutmanipur-Khatra Ranibandh W S Scheme Under Bankura Division P.H.E. Dte.with effect from 01.03.2017 to 28.02.2018
- Design, Construction of Work of Water Supply Production and Distribution Network Improvement with House Service Connections for Non-Revenue Water Reduction and Continuous Water Supply, Construction of water treatment Plant
- Design,Supply, Installation and maintenance of water treatment plant of capacity 20000 LPD
- Const. of 24.25 MLD. capacity water treatment Plant @ Malgam (H/W) under Kodinar Group W.S.S.
For more tenders regarding Water Treatment Plant / Sewage Treatment Plant contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9099090533