SURAT: The project to develop a world-class railway station at Surat has been put on fast track. The tender process for the Multi-Modal Transportation Hub (MMTH) project will begin from February 15, railway minister Suresh Prabhu said here on Sunday.
The railway minister said, “Developing a world-class railway station at Surat is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Things are moving very fast for the MMTH project in Surat. It took me just one hour to sanction the 90-year lease for the railway land for this project.”
The e-tender for the MMTH project inviting applications from interested parties will be issued on February 15. Since all the railway works are done through e-tendering process, everything happens in a transparent way, he said.
The Indian Railways through IRSDC, Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited (GSRTC) and Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) will jointly develop a state-of-the-art MMTH at Surat railway station on design, built finance operate and transfer (DBFOT) basis. The project broadly includes redevelopment of railway station and GSRTC bus terminal, providing east-west road connectivity and development of common facilities. The features of the project include commercial development on encumbrance free project land of approximately 2,50,000 square meter in central part of the city abutting textile and diamond markets, special development control norms with higher FSI, five towers of 61 storeys for commercial development on a concession period of 90 years.
The project will be implemented under a joint venture special purpose vehicle (SPV), which is under formation. The IRSDC on behalf of SPV has invited request for qualification (RFQ) from interested developers and operators to pre-qualify the applicants for further request for proposal (RPF) bidding stage. Around 30 national and international firms have qualified in the RFQ and RPF bidding. These companies will enter the e-tendering process now.
Navsari MP CR Paatil said, “Once the tender process is over, the work orders for the MMTH project will be awarded for the development of a world-class railway station. This is going to be the first-of-its-kind project in the country.”
For Tender Information Service Contact +91 9099090533
Four transmission links will be set up through the PPP route, and two by Indian Railways, as part of a strategy to reduce electricity bills
The railway tenders for transmission links comes in the backdrop of it buying electricity directly from suppliers of its choice rather than state electricity boards.
New Delhi: As part of a strategy to reduce its electricity bills, Indian Railways plans to award tenders worth around Rs 8,000 crore to set up a dedicated electricity transmission network.
The national transporter, which announced a Rs41,000 crore cost-saving exercise earlier this week, will award six tenders. Four transmission links will be set up through the public-private partnership route, and two by Indian Railways itself.
The transmission play by India’s largest electricity consumer comes in the backdrop of Indian Railways buying electricity directly from suppliers of its choice rather than state electricity boards (SEBs). It also has a 1,000-megawatt captive power plant at Nabinagar, Bihar.
“We plan to set up a country-wide electricity transmission network,” said a railway ministry official on condition of anonymity.
For starters, these transmission links will be between Mughal Sarai-Howrah; Delhi-Chennai; Delhi-Mumbai; Mumbai-Howrah; Chennai-Mumbai; and Chennai-Howrah.
News Source: LiveMint
Water treatment is any process that makes water more acceptable for a specific end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation or many other uses, including being safely returned to the environment. Water treatment removes contaminants and undesirable components, or reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired end-use.
- Upgradation & allied works along with conducting 3 months successful trial run and acceptance test & with 3 years (36 months) comprehensive Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of 400MLD water treatment facility at Jaspur of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) Ahmedabad
- Piyaj-Dharoi pipe line based vijapur Kantha Vistar Regional Water Supply Scheme. Ta-Vijapur & Dist. :-MEHSANA Operation, Maintenance & Repairs of 17.50 MLD water treatment Plants located at Rampura Head work and 9.30 MLD water treatment Plants located at Hirpura Head work and Proper Supply Of Potable Water to Hirpura/ Anandpura/ Sardarpura/ Fudeda/ Kharod/Vadasan group villages to Covering 59 Villages/27 Hemlets for 24 Months (Excluding the cost of Electricity Bill, Electro mechanical work Raw Water Charges & All type of Pipes & Sluice Valves)Under Piyaj-Dharoi pipe line based vijapur Kantha Vista.
- Day To Day Operation and Routine Maintenance 6.0 MLD Capacity water treatment Plant a Mukutmanipur Under Mukutmanipur-Khatra Ranibandh W S Scheme Under Bankura Division P.H.E. Dte.with effect from 01.03.2017 to 28.02.2018
- Design, Construction of Work of Water Supply Production and Distribution Network Improvement with House Service Connections for Non-Revenue Water Reduction and Continuous Water Supply, Construction of water treatment Plant
- Design,Supply, Installation and maintenance of water treatment plant of capacity 20000 LPD
- Const. of 24.25 MLD. capacity water treatment Plant @ Malgam (H/W) under Kodinar Group W.S.S.
For more tenders regarding Water Treatment Plant / Sewage Treatment Plant contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9099090533
Want to know details about who won the tender / tender award detail? You can use TenderMines.com to track tender results. You can use this data to even track your competitor activity as who has won tender, at which price, on what terms, who were other bidders, etc. This information is very helpful as you can identify ongoing price at which tenders are being awarded, identifying next winning bid for future tender, find price trends over period of time, etc. You’ll have to be creative enough to use this information to your benefit.
For more details do contact us on email@example.com
Get all the information about Earth Work tenders from all india, to know more call now on +91 9099090533.
- Quotations in e-mode are invited for Tender for Road Transport Contract of Heavy Earth Moving and Mining (HEMM) Equipments for 2 Years
- Running and Maintenace of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery for the Year
- Excavation and Evacuation of Decantation Pond of Ash Pond No 3 by engaging earth moving machineries
- Excavation of Left Main Distributary from RD 290m to RD3600m including structures of Deo Irrigation Project
- Re-Excavation of Damodarpur Pond of Dhanara GP under Mouza-Damodarpur
- Earthwork excavation and construction of C.D. Works for Minor No-23 off take at Ch:13460 M Of D-17 NBC
for more tenders you can also visit www.TenderMines.com
Get all the information about interior work tenders from all india, to know more call now on +91 9099090533.
- Execution of Interior works for setting up a Museum for Zoology and Botany Department in the Multi-Disciplinary Museum on turnkey basis
- Providing New furniture for MD’s chamber, Conference room and other interior works at new DGVCL office,Vesu-Bharthana Surat.
- Construction of Economic offences Wing and Special Task Force Building(Interior works), at Bhubaneswar
- M and R To Office Building Renovation and Interior Works of First Floor office New administrative building Kanhaiya nagar Kopri colony Thane east
- Providing Interior works to the 11Units of KPL in the AIS Type HIG_TNHB Flats at Nerkundram
- Interior Works of IT Centre Building for CESU at Bhubaneswar
- Providing New furniture for MD’s chamber, Conference room and other interior works at new DGVCL office,Vesu-Bharthana Surat
For Tamil Nadu Tenders, The Tenders Tamil Nadu Portal of Government of Tamil Nadu is the central source for all Tenders / Notifications issued by the Departments, Undertakings, and Boards of Government for procurement of goods, services and works. Tenders of India can download Tender Schedules free of cost through this Portal. To view all Tamil Nadu Tenders bidders has to visit following ports.